dimanche 27 janvier 2019

Kamala Harris lance sa campagne et mise sur l'intégrité


Kamala Harris comme antidote à Donald Trump. Elle s'est même autorisée une référence à Bob Marley: “You’ve got to get up and stand up and don’t give up the fight.”

 "The California Democrat portrayed her candidacy as the antidote to a growing unease with the country’s direction today, and to concerns that core values that should define the presidency are disintegrating under Trump. She wrapped her campaign opener around two broad themes: truth and civility.

“As we embark on this campaign, I will tell you this: I am not perfect. Lord knows I am not perfect,” Harris said. “But I will always speak with decency and moral clarity and treat all people with dignity and respect. I will lead with integrity and I will speak the truth.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/27/kamala-harris-2020-campaign-1128623

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...