mardi 19 août 2014

L'État islamique aurait décapité un journaliste américain



On ne sait pas encore si le document est authentique.

A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley and threatens the life of another American if President Barack Obama doesn't end military operations in Iraq. In the video posted Tuesday on YouTube, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. Foley reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America. "I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope for freedom to see my family once again," he can be heard saying in the video. W.H. reacts to journalist's beheading He is then shown being beheaded.

  http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...