mercredi 20 avril 2011

Playboy et Turquie: Sila Sahin choque...


Et pour cause! Première turque (né à Berlin) musulmane à poser pour la célèbre revue...

Ses motivations: 'I did it because I wanted to be free at last,' she said. 'These photographs are a liberation from the restrictions of my childhood.
'I want these photos to show young Turkish women it's OK for you to live however you choose.'


Elle est déjà confrontée à des réactions de la part de la communauté musulmane et de sa famille: She also revealed that her her dad is worried about the backlash she'll receive from the Muslim community and that her mum is 'still angry', adding: 'It will be even more difficult with my grandparents, my aunts and my uncles.'
During an emotional interview on German television channel RTL, Sila appealed to her family: 'I hope you can forgive me. Please let me come home.'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...