jeudi 25 août 2011

Kadhafi avait un "faible" pour Condie Rice...



On a retrouvé un album de photos de l'ancienne Secrétaire d'État...

"But also discovered in the compound is a photo album of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. As MSNBC reports, Rice visited Tripoli in 2008. She and Qaddafi ate dinner during a brief time where Qaddafi was being welcomed back into the international community.

And in a 2007 interview with al-Jazeera, according to MSNBC, Qaddafi said of Rice: "I support my darling black African woman. I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders ... Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much. I admire her and I'm proud of her because she's a black woman of African origin."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...