vendredi 7 octobre 2016

WikiLeaks dévoile des extraits d'un discours d'Hillary Clinton à Wall Street


Julian Assange avait affirmé qu'il dévoilerait d'autres renseignements d'ici au vote du 8 novembre.

 “My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that,” she said in the speech. “And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”

  http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/john-podesta-wikileaks-hacked-emails-229304

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...