mardi 31 mai 2011

Bachmann est "l'élue": elle a entendu l'appel!


Oui, elle a entendu l'appel... Et ce n'est pas la première fois. Dieu a déjà demandé à ce qu'elle fasse campagne pour siéger au Congrès:


"Well, every decision that I make I pray about as does my husband and I can tell you, yes, I've had that calling and that tugging on my heart that this is the right thing to do and because it's such a momentous decision, not only for myself, my husband and our 28 children, it is a momentous decision what ideas will I bring to bear? What are the resources that I have to marshal in terms of people, assets, the message and also the finances, the amount of time this will take, what this will mean for the nation. Am I the right person for the job? Every decision and every endeavor my husband and I have made we think it through, we're not rash people. We make a plan because we want to succeed, we don't want to fail and so we've been very deliberative in this process and that's why we're now coming to the culmination and next month, as I announced last night, I'll make that decision right here in Waterloo and the world will know."

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/bachmanns-prayers-answered-ive-had-that-calling-to-run-for-president.php?ref=fpb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...