jeudi 7 avril 2016

Hillary Clinton n'est pas qualifiée pour la présidence (Bernie Sanders)


Les échanges sont généralement respectueux entre les deux candidats démocrates, mais le ton monte un peu après les résultats du Wisconsin et à l'approche du vote à New York.

 "Now the other day, I think, Secretary Clinton appeared to be getting a little bit nervous," he began. "We have won, we have won seven out of eight of the recent primaries and caucuses. And she has been saying lately that she thinks that I am, quote unquote, not qualified to be president.

"Well let me, let me just say in response to Secretary Clinton: I don't believe that she is qualified if she is, if she is, through her super PAC, taking tens of millions of dollars in special interest funds," he said. "I don't think you are qualified if you get $15 million from Wall Street through your super PAC."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/sanders-clinton-not-qualified-to-be-president-221666

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...